I am having financial difficulties

We’re glad you found this page. Seeking support is a significant step in changing your financial situation.

Your financial wellbeing is important to us and there are experts who can assist you.


is a free debt advice charity. You can talk to them about your personal situation and they can help you create a financial management plan.

You can contact them online here or call them on 0800 138 1111, Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm.

Citizen Advice

is a charity offering free guidance on consumer issues. You can talk to them about financial decisions from rental arrears to budgeting.

You can contact them online here or call them on 0800 144 8848, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

Money Advice Service

is a free, independent service on money management. You can contact them for financial advice.

You can contact them here or call them on 0800 138 7777, Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.

I need to find housing immediately

If you are facing homelessness there is help available.


is a free charity that can support you to find a home if you are needing it immediately.

Simply click here or call 0808 800 4444 to get help with emergency housing.

We highly recommend you contact them asap.

How else could I get financial support?

If you are struggling financially, your local authority may be able to help. Local councils or community organisations often have rent deposit schemes or a rent guarantee scheme that could help you with any potential costs.

Each authority and scheme has its own eligibility criteria, which you can check here.

Or you may also be entitled to financial help via Housing Benefit or Universal Credit.

You can click on the link here to find out if you may be eligible for this.

Did this answer your question?